Americans heads up! Motorola?s best-selling Moto G LTE handset is now in the US.
Yes! Motorola has officially released Moto G with 4G LTE in the US priced at $219 with 8GB of storage on board. The device is now listed in the official website of Motorola US.
Aside from this, Moto G Universal 4G smartphone is also available at Amazon for the same price of $219 price point for the unlocked model. Moto G remains unchanged when it comes to specifications aside from the added feature – 4G LTE connectivity support.
MOTO G LTE SPECIFICATIONS
- ? A brilliant 4.5-inch HD display (display sporting a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels) – the sharpest in its class – that goes edge-to-edge so you can enjoy movies, photos, video chats and more.
- ? The newest Qualcomm? Snapdragon? 400 processor featuring a quad-core CPU (clocked at 1.2GHz with 1GB of RAM on board) for seamless multitasking and enjoying the web, videos and games, with all-day battery life.
- ? 8GB storage with a microSD card slot, a 5MP camera for photos and videos, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and a 2,070 mAh battery. GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- ? UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz
- ? 4G LTE bands 2, 4, 5, 17 (700/850/1700/1900MHz)
- ? Android 4.4.2 KitKat as its operating system out of the box. No skins to clutter or slow the experience, and great performance with Google?s unbeatable mobile services such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, Chrome and Hangouts.
- ? Stylish design with a comfortable curved back and 19 customization options, including interchangeable Motorola Shells and Flip Shells in seven colors as well as Grip Shells in five colors.
Meanwhile, for UK residents who are waiting for the Moto G LTE it will be launched on June 23rd. The Moto G LTE will be in the UK for ?149.
For updates, stay tuned!
(Photo courtesy of http://motorola-blog.blogspot.com/2013/11/introducing-moto-g-exceptional-phone-at.html)