Mojang is treading new territories after it introduced Minecraft ?update?for the fourth generation Apple TV. As early as October, during Apple?s Hello Again event, the game developer announced that the game will launch on the Apple TV. Interestingly, it was also promised that the game will launch to all regions during the day of its Apple TV debut.
The new milestone states ?We?ve just released Minecraft for the slim black boxes. And, for a limited time, it comes with seven pieces of lovely DLC, giving you the chance to customise the fun to your liking. Minecraft: Apple TV Edition currently includes the Holiday 2015, Town Folk, and City Folk skin packs, along with the Plastic, Natural, Cartoon, and Festive 2016 mash-ups. It costs $19.99 and is rolling out in all regions as I type.?
Fans of Minecraft will be surprised to know that the game will introduce seven new DLCs upon launching on the Apple TV. Unfortunately, this new features of Minecraft will be available for a very limited time only. Fans are encouraged to get Minecraft?update before it returns to its normal version.
Meanwhile, the Ender Update that will arrive alongside Minecraft during its launching will feature several new updates. These Minecraft update for the Apple TV include host changes such as support for world templates, end gateway and exit portals.?
Changelog of the Minecraft Update
- The End, End cities, End ships, Ender dragon & all the other End goodies
- Ender Pearls
- Eye of Ender
- Ender Chest
- Dragon head
- Shulkers & shulker shells
- Chorus fruit and popped chorus fruit
- End stone & End stone brick
- End poem
- Purpur block, purpur pillar, purpur slab & purpur stairs
- End Rod
- Dragon Egg
- Exit Portal & End Gateway
- Ender charge
- Ability to craft lingering potions in survival
- Ability to craft tipped arrows in survival
- Ability to respawn Jean? the Ender Dragon
- Dragon’s breath
- Ender crystals
- 256 world height!
- World seed library
- Igloos & polar bears
- Strongholds now fully implemented and have a chance of spawning in newly generated chunks
- Support for world templates
For more news about Minecraft Update?on the Apple TV, make sure to follow and read us here on TheBitBag.