Get $40 worth of free games for your Lumia plus $25 free voucher to purchase movies and other videos in Microsoft?s on-device store.
?Jump right in with $25 worth of entertainment from the Windows Phone Store and Xbox Video. Snap up must-have apps and games and rent or buy the latest movies and TV shows. Plus, we?ll throw in 9 free games from Gameloft worth up to $40. It?s all yours for the taking. The Xbox Video app is available to download from the Windows Phone Store,? Nokia said.
To get your FREE voucher, here?s what you must do:
- Buy a new Nokia Lumia Icon, 1020 or 1520.
- Go to the Nokia Collection in the Windows Phone Store, download the Gift Voucher app and Start the application
- Enter your LiveID in the 1st field and your password in the 2nd field and then tap [Login].
- On the next screen tap the [Redeem Voucher] Button.
- Your Voucher Code will be displayed on the next screen. Tap [Copy and activate Voucher] to copy your voucher code to the Clipboard and Open the Wallet.
Alternatively on the start screen, swipe left, and tap Wallet. (You can search for the Wallet app in the App list screen by tapping the magnification glass icon on the right top corner and then type ?Wallet? in the text field.)
- To add the voucher tap > Microsoft gift card, and follow the instructions on the screen. Note: if Microsoft gift card option is not visible go back and tap again.
- Tap the Enter Microsoft gift card code field and past your voucher code by taping the past icon.
- Fill in the fields marked with * and tap [next].
- Your Microsoft account balance has been updated. You are now ready to buy apps and games from the Windows Phone Store
To get the $40 worth of free Gameloft games for your Lumia, do the following:
- Go with your Lumia device to the campaign page www.nokia.com/us-en/campaign-world-of-entertainment-x/ and tap the link Get your free games.
- Follow the instructions on the download page.
The free Gameloft games which are preinstalled on Lumia devices are: Asphalt 7 Heat, Assassin’s Creed: Altair’s Chronicles, Brain Challenge, Earthworm Jim, Let’s Golf 2, Modern Combat 4, N.O.V.A. 3, Order & Chaos and Shark Dash.
(Photo courtesy of http://www.nokia.com/us-en/campaign-world-of-entertainment-x/)