The latest Metal Gear Solid 5 The Pain update is now live and not only does it provide new features for the game, but it also allows you to recruit Quiet again. Quiet leaves Mother Base after a certain part of the game, then officially leaves your team after you complete mission 45, making the player unable to deploy her as a buddy. Here?s how to bring her back.
Recruit Quiet Again
It is now possible to get Quiet again after you replay mission 11 ?Cloaked in Silence? a total of seven times, Polygon reported. That?s the one-on-one fight against the barely clothed sniper. You?ll know you can recruit Quiet already after the mission name changes to ?[Reunion] Cloaked in Silence?.
Thankfully Konami has made recruiting Quiet again possible as numerous players have resorted to PC mods just to bring her back (and also make her a playable character and turn her nude). Many have also abstained from finishing enough side missions just to prevent her from leaving Mother Base.
MGS5 TPP Update
- The main game of MGS5 TPP received a substantial update recently as several new features and tweaks were introduced. Here are all the features added according to the official MGS5 TPP website:
- A grade 7 weapon has been introduced along with two new grade 8 weapons.
- New security devices have been added to help you protect your FOB.
- An ?Anti-Reflex Research? function for the Medical Team unit has been added. This enables you to shorten your FOB invader?s Reflex Mode time.
- In FOB infiltrations, pressing the action button while prone will enable ?Stealth Mode?. This will enable you to disappear from the FOB defender?s predicted field of movement. This will also make the defending Intel team unable to search for your general location.
- A new FOB 3 option has been added.
- For those who struggle in playing the game, obtaining the Chicken Hat and the Lil Chicken Hat is now easier to obtain. A Rookie Assist Function has also been added to Espionage Ratings in the results of FOB missions, enabling players to prevent loosing Espionage Points upon failing at FOB invasions or defenses.
- Several new UI tweaks have been introduced and the In-game notification of events are said to be improved.
- Balancing adjustments and bug fixes.
- DLC outfits which reportedly doesn?t provide their special effects has now been fixed.
More Bonuses & FOB Rewards
- New daily login bonuses have been made available to celebrate the latest MGS5 TPP update. Those who login from November 10 to 17 will get the following rewards for each day:
- Nov 10: MB Coins x30
- Nov 11: Common Metals (Processed) x10,000
- Nov 12: Digitalis (Lutea) x50
- Nov 13: Fuel Resources (Processed) x10,000
- Nov 14: MB Coins x70
- Nov 15: MB Coins x70
- Nov 16: GMP x500,000
Konami seems to be intent in making fans play MGSV TPP again as a new dispatch mission eent has been added. Successfully accomplishing FOB missions from November 10 to 17 will also grant 10x for rewards for certain resources, and you?ll also get 2x more chance of getting high ranking staff.
Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain is available on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.