Players should really try to make it a habit to read Konami?s notices because a new?Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain PS4 bug has been revealed. While this newly reported MGS5 TPP PS4 save data bug isn?t as horrible as the previous game breaking bug, this has a similar effect because you won?t be able to use your save file.
According to the MGSV TPP online information notice, you will be unable to open your save file if you have multiple Sony Entertainment Accounts on one PlayStation 4 console. Konami said they are working hard to solve the problem and will update the online information once they have already addressed the issue.
In the meantime, Konami advised that MGS5 TPP players use one Sony Entertainment account per PS4. This is the error message you?ll receive if you encounter the bug: ?This save data cannot be used, as the relevant downloadable content was not found.?
If you?re thinking that Konami is just paranoid and the problem isn?t widespread, just try to be safe and temporarily follow their advice because some have already encountered the issue. GameSpot has confirmed that they have encountered the issue earlier this month. ?At the time, we believed it might have been an isolated incident.?
- The best hidden cutscenes and how to get them all.
- Beginner?s guide for those who feel overwhelmed.
- How to find and recruit Quiet as a buddy.
- Cardboard Box tricks: Fast travel, sliding down slopes, using it as a shield, and more.
- Smoke grenade glitch that makes you undetectable while riding vehicles.
- How to lessen Mother Base infection (bookmark this article if you haven?t reached mission 25 yet).
- Tips on how to survive: Adapting enemies, destroying radar dishes, and more.