Bioware still has a lot in store for the future of Mass Effect Andromeda and those plans include some DLCs to dig into. The developer is yet to reveal details about the game’s DLC, but those excited to see more of the Ryder siblings and their squad have a lot to be excited about with the leak regarding the game. It seems like familiar faces are going to appear in the Mass Effect Andromeda DLC.
A leak from Bioware’s official website has revealed the details regarding the Mass Effect Andromeda DLC. The DLC titled “Sleeper Saga” looks like a pretty exciting addition to Mass Effect Andromeda. Fans of the entire series have a lot to be giddy about as some of the characters from the original trilogy will be part of the DLC. The product description of the Mass Effect Andromeda DLC is as follows:
- Ryder and the crew of the Tempest gets drawn back 600 years into the past courtesy of a rift in the space time continuum.
- Join Ryder and the gang as they find a way back into their timeline in order to save the galaxy
- Join forces with Commander Shepard and the crew of the SSV Normandy in an all-new planet with harsher elements to look for the item that could reopen the rift in space.
- Explore Lunacia, a forested planet plagued by an endless night that’s also teeming with a dangerous race called as The Sleepless.
- Enjoy more hours of Mass Effect Andromeda gameplay along with new weapons to collect, new scenes to see, and familiar faces to interact with.
- Ally with Commander Shepard in this journey back home and enjoy the skills he brings to battle.
The leak was spotted shortly after Bioware’s announcement on its page. The developer has a few announcements on April 4 and The Sleeper Saga DLC could be it.
We’ve yet to know when this DLC will launch as the listing only notes that it will come in 2017. The Sleeper Saga might be only one of the many DLCs coming to the game. If fans can remember, Dragon Age Inquisition has quite the selection of additional DLCs that added a lot of new things to the game. The DLCs for Bioware’s previous title has also been great, so this expansion for Mass Effect Andromeda is something to look out for as well.
The listing has since been removed from Bioware’s website, but a few players managed to grab a few screenshots before it was taken down. Check out the leak here.