Editor's Pick

Marvel Heroes 2015 Guide: Fastest Way to Reach Level 60 in Just 2 or 3 Days

By on
Image credits Marvel Heroes 2015, photo captured by author

Looking for a quick leveling guide for any hero in Marvel Heroes 2015? Come check this out, you can reach level 60 in just 2 or 3 days of grinding.

If you are a big fan of the Marvel Universe (both comic and cinematic) then Marvel Heroes 2015 is the perfect game for you. It is a grind fest, MMORPG game that features a lot of different heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe like Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man and many more.

Here on this guide, you will find a few tips that can certainly help you on your grinding problems in Marvel Heroes 2015.

Tips and tricks for Marvel Heroes 2015, guide on how to reach level 60 in just 2 or 3 days

  • First thing you must have is a level 60 hero (any hero but the preferred one would probably be Cyclops because of his level 50 Synergy bonus +10% on exp). The reason for this is that, when you have reached level 60, it will give your other heroes a boost in experience gain. As explained on this forum post, for every level 60 hero you got on your account, you will gain a bonus exp of 1 hero +30%, 2 heroes +20% (50% total), 3 heroes +15% (65% total), 4 heroes +10% (75% total) and 5+ heroes +5%. The maximum hero synergy you will receive from this system is 200%. (NOTE: if you don?t have a level 60 hero, you can still use this guide but might take you a bit longer than 2 or 3 days. Probably around 4 to 5 days of grinding).
  • From level 1-25 or 30 ? there are two options (or three rather) that you can use when you are in this early stage of the game. One is the Holo-Sim (or X-Mansion defense) and the other is pure grinding in ICP (Industry City Patrol). The reason why ICP is the ideal place for low level heroes is that, once you have finished an event, the map will give a box that contains items and exp that can help you on your grinding. (NOTE: Holo-Sim and/or X-Mansion Defense are much faster compared to the ICP grinding. But let me warn you though, there are times that you will have to wait in queue before you can jump in.)
  • From level 25 or 30-60 ? Okay, now that the easy part is done, it is now time for the hard part of grinding in Marvel Heroes 2015. When you have reached level 25 (or 30, depends on your preference) it is now time to start doing terminals. Start with green first and finish all of them (leave Doctor Doom terminal for your last run. He?s one tough opponent to fight so gain as many level as you can first). Then while you are doing terminal run, you should also do legendary quests. That way you can save up some time and Odin Marks and double experience while you are at it.
  • Cube Shards ? save all of your cube shards. This one is a must. Once you have accumulated 10 cube shards, go to Clea in Avengers Tower and buy Fortune Card Mark 1. If you are lucky, you might get the exp boost of 50% or even better, the 100% rare item find boost.

Additional info to keep in mind:

  • Keep doing terminals and collect cube shards at all times and do not forget the Legendary Quests.
  • Save all of your money because you are going to need it when you start doing legendary quests when you have to skip the ones you don?t like.
  • Do not accept story missions. Just go with Challenge and/or terminal ones and if you received the sentinel mission (Challenge, Mid Town), I would suggest that you skip it as it can take a lot of time with the search (if you are unlucky). When I did that quest, it took me almost 20 minutes to find one or two.
  • Just keep on repeating everything and in a matter of 2 or 3 days (if you have a level 60 hero on your account) or 3 to 4 days, you will finally reach the maximum level of 60 in Marvel Heroes 2015.

Image credits Marvel Heroes 2015, photo captured by author

About the author

To Top