Some gamers have a hard time maneuvering a character in a game especially if it requires the players to explore and battle in a wide area range. Worry no more because Marvel Future Fight has heard your complaints.
Asides from the fact that Marvel Future Fight is playable in your mobile devices for more accessible reasons, there is a way to play it in the comforts of your personal computers. Yes, the game can now be played using your gamepad.
Here are the easy steps you should do to play Marvel Future Fight on your personal computer.
- First off, install KO player (this is an android emulator) on your personal computer here
- Once you install the player, open it and go to the Play Store option.
- Once you are in the Play Store option, click on the search bar and type Marvel Future Fight.
- Afterward, install the game like you usually do in the regular Play Store.
- After installing the game, connect your Gamepad and open the game.
- Once you enter the game, choose and start a mission.
- Now go to your team page to bring up the Image of your desired Hero and place them in a team or change their position.
- After that, press the keyboard icon from the sidebar.
- Put the WASD icon on the onscreen directional keys
- Now right click the mouse where you want your keys to be placed.
- Now press the buttons you want to assign to those specific places.
- After doing all this, save your choices.
- Finally, you can now sit back, relax and enjoy the game.
If the WSAD don’t work, then map the d-pad in the traditional way. This means you right click on the on-screen d-pad position and map the d-pad keys.
Thanks to the YouTube tutorial below by MaterializeBD, you can now play Marvel Future Fight not only in your mobile phone but also on your personal computer. So if you prefer your desktop over your mobile phone, then this is the perfect installment of Marvel Future Fight for you.