Haarlem, The Netherlands — Aug 22, 2007 — Leading Publisher Lighthouse Interactive and developer Vertex4 today launched a totally revamped SunAge website (www.sunage-the-game.com). This new SunAge ‘headquarters’ features the latest screenshots, wallpapers and the soundtrack. Furthermore, visitors will find the latest recon data on the various factions and units in the game info section or participate in the Forums to share the latest gossip and inside-info.
Roman Pfneudl, CEO of Vertex 4 said, “The development of SunAge is going smoothly and the whole team is working on the finishing touches to complete the game. At this stage we are focused on balancing the AI and on the Skirmish mode. Throughout all this, we managed to find some time to update our homepage.” Pfneudl continued to say, “With a brand new design and plenty of insight on the game, I hope everyone will enjoy our new website.”
Be sure to bookmark www.sunage-the-game.com.
Watch the battle for Avencast unfold in the latest gameplay video showcasing AVENCAST’s unique approach to combat. As his world is ravaged by demons and all appears lost, our hero must develop his combination of skills in both spell casting and melee combat to destroy demonic enemies and liberate his World.
Earth is a desolate wasteland destroyed by the radiation and heat of the sun. Humankind, known as the Dome Confederacy, has been forced to retreat into shielded cities enduring constant attacks by the Raak-zun cult; a sect of religious outcasts who live outside the dome. An age long war has ensued as both races battle for the limited resources of the dying planet and search for a new world to inhabit.
Amidst the havoc, the gateway to a bold new planet is unlocked. Hope is on the horizon, but a new war has dawned as this Mecca is teeming with lethal Sentinel drones who will not hesitate to annihilate any life form that gets in their way. Leading the Dome Confederacy, you must destroy your enemies in a race to secure a new home and future for all humankind.
- 3 Distinct Races: Human, Raak-zun, and Sentinel robots – each with their own units, buildings and technological advantages and disadvantages.
- Single Player: 24 different missions and a compelling plot for each race create a distinct single player experience.
- Multiplayer LAN and Online: Maps created uniquely for multiplayer mode with co-op gameplay support.
- Alternate Combat Modes: Upgrades unlock new functionality for all units allowing greater tactical depth (basic troopers can become snipers).
- Graphics: Rich sci-fi environments from vast industrial cities and devastated wastelands to a lush alien planet.
- Tactical Landscape: All units and their alternative modes are crucial to the overall strategy. Exploit weaknesses in the enemy’s network while strengthening your own connection lines.
- Viewing Perspective: Squad concept combined with long camera distance views allows a large number of units to be fighting on-screen with a clear overview of the battleground.