R2-Wind Slash: (ACTIVE) Riven unleashes a 1600-speed wave of energy in a cone, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 80 / 120 / 160 (+ 60% bonus AD)
The damage is increased by 2.67% for every 1% of an enemy’s missing health at 200% bonus damage (300% total damage) against enemies with 75% or more missing health.
That’s a huge amount of damage. This is Riven’s strongest damaging ability.
MAXIMUM PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 240 / 360 / 480 (+ 180% bonus AD)
It?s amazing for execution, has a good range, okay speed, along with being extremely important to her kit. Take note you can only cast it 1 second after you use Blade of the Exile.
For new Riven players: just ignore the combos and learn the Animation canceling part from the bottom! After you master it, you can try practicing the combos.
We will discuss how animation canceling works, and why those combos work:
- E allows you to use any spell/item active (eg. Hydra) right after pressing it. (E-w, e-q, e-r, e-hydra) if you press e-w instantly, it will stun the area you were before pressing e.
- Combine the E canceling and do: E-W-Q or E-hydra-W-Q
- You can press E, wait a bit (one second) and then hydra-W-Q. that time allows you to fill the gap with an auto-attack, so, you can E-AA-hydra-W-Q. It will look a bit slower but it still does the trick.
- After the previous combo, the generic Q-AA-Q-A-Q-AA combo, resulting in something like what you can see in the video.
- You can use R1 into the E-Q combo, resulting in the best engaging tool for riven: E-R1-Q. you can also add flash and do: E-R1-flash-Q.
- You can combine W into the combo and do E-R-W-Q or E-R-Q-W (the first one is faster but has a chance of missing the stun, but the second one stuns after you get closer to the enemy with Q).
- Add hydra and do E-R-hydra-W-Q.