Can?t wait for the December 1 release date of Just Cause 3? Well, hundreds or probably thousands have already started wreaking havoc with Rico Rodriguez in Just Cause 3 as numerous retailers have broken the street date of the game.
Just Cause 3 News: Playing The Game Already
According to VG24/7, copies of the game are already being sold in Cairo as local stores there sells their items ?as soon as they get them?. Other countries that have stores breaking the street date include Brazil and United Arab Emirates, the report said. Several livestream videos were upped by those who bought the game already, but Square Enix immediately took them down, VG24/7 reported.
The first hour of Just Cause 3 gameplay has been released which shows the various locales of the game. It also shows how explosive the game can be. The video notes that each players? first hour of gameplay ?might be different from ours?.
Patch Notes And File Size
There will be a day one patch which weighs 2.8GB on the PS4 version, VG24/7 reported. Here?s the content of the day one patch and you should consider reading them as they are quite humorous.
Fixes and Improvements
- The Medician Department of Nature Conservation has pored over every inch of our beautiful island for cracks and removed them
- The Medician Department of Motor Vehicles has taken measures to acquire poorly-tuned vehicles and burn them
- The DRM has been given a refresher course in combat and spatial awareness as per the General?s recent mandate
- The Medician Department of Infrastructure has made some adjustments to certain roads to prevent traffic jams
- Various stability/crash fixes
- Various camera fixes
- Various Havok destruction optimisations
- Various localisation fixes and updates
- Various worldsim improvements
Missions, Challenges, Random Encounters
- Various minor mission bug fixes
- Various minor challenge bug fixes
- Fixed some various issues with Random Encounters
Graphics and Animation
- Various LoD optimisations
- Various lighting optimisations
- Various animation optimisations
- Various level and EQ adjustments
- Rebels riding along with Rico will now be less rude and not talk over each other
- Fixed a few rare audio distortion issues involving destructible objects with lots of moving parts
Just Cause 3 will be released this December 1 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. If you’re going to play the game on PC, here’s the minimum and recommended specs: