- Ultra-fast drying
- Prevents heat damage
- Protects your hair’s natural shine
- Balanced and lightweight for ease of use
- Comes with 5 magnetic attachments engineered for different hair types
- Cool to touch (with Dyson’s Heat Shield technology)
Ever wondered why people opt for this Dyson hairdryer over a regular and way cheaper hairdryer? Here are some of its features that set it apart.
Ultra-Fast Drying Without Damaging Your Hair
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer features a digital V9 motor combined with Air Multiplier technology to provide controlled, high-velocity airflow. This is how it dries hair super quickly while preventing heat damage and protecting your hair’s natural shine at the same time. It also has an intelligent heat control that measures air temperature over 40 times a second and regulates the heat.
Comfortable and Easy to Use
Unlike other hair dryers, the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer has a lighter and smaller motor located at the handle of the dryer rather than the end of the dryer’s head. This makes it balanced and more comfortable to hold and use. A filter at the bottom of the dryer’s handle then brings in air and expels it through thin vents that surround the circular head of the hairdryer.
Safe to Use
Aside from not having a top-heavy nozzle, it also prevents your hair from getting caught in the dryer. With the vent at the bottom of the handle, you won’t have to be afraid of getting your hair burnt or tangled in the back vent. If you plan on keeping your hair long and healthy, this would be a great option for you.
The Dyson Supersonic also comes with innovative accessories for different hair types and precision styling you are sure to love:
- Flyaway attachment – hides flyaways under longer hair for a smooth, shiny finish.
- Styling concentrator – for precision styling.
- Diffuser – helps reduce frizz and create defined curls and waves.
- Gentle air attachment – provides fast yet gentle styling for fine hair and sensitive scalps.
- Wide-tooth comb – helps shape and lengthen curly and textured hair as it dries.
To make sure you have full freedom in drying and styling your hair based on your needs, they conveniently attach magnetically while keeping them secure. This saves you the trouble of having to clip them in place! It also uses Dyson’s Heat Shield technology to keep the surfaces of the attachments cool, even during close-up styling.
So, is the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer worth it? Definitely! Try it yourself and experience the difference!