The new iPhone 7 will be unveiled in just a few days. At this point in time, consumers planning to get the new phone from Apple are now contemplating on selling or trading-in their ?old? iPhone 6S or 6S Plus. For those whose are new to trade-ins, there are more than a couple of options to choose from.
The first option is sell the phone through eBay or Craigslist. Of course, this may present a lot of nuisances because the seller will be the one of shipping the phone to the prospective buyer. Furthermore, sellers would have to deal with annoying buyers as they try and haggle their way to lower the price of the ?goods on sale?.
Another option is by getting in touch with Apple and its exchange program. Apple product owners can exchange their devices for store credits or Apple Store gift cards. The only problem is, the seller will be locked-in as they can only use the said gift cards or store credits at Apple Stores.
Finally, the third option. BuyBackWorld.com has just announced its newest buy back program that offers as much as $432 for an iPhone 6S Plus and $379 for the iPhone 6S.
How to trade-in your old iPhone?
- Check their website at www.buybackworld.com.
- Get the price quote by following the step-by-step self-assessment process.
- Wait for the pre-paid shipping box to arrive. BuyBackWorld offers free shipping. However, sellers can also ship their devices on their own.
- Availers will have 30 days to ship their phones to BuyBackWorld.
- Once the phone is received, BuyBackWorld will then transfer the payment in two days. This could be in the form of a gift card, PayPal payment, cash, check, direct deposit or prepaid debit card.
Customers opting for the BuyBackWorld gift card will receive additional 5 percent bonus on their appraisal.
The website also offers buy-back for other Apple products.
Apple 12.9? iPad Pro – $627.00
Apple 9.7? iPad Pro – $577.50
Apple iPad Air 2 – $258.50
Apple iPad 4 – $167.20
To know more about their trade-in program, visit buybackworld.com.
For more updates, beside to check us out at TheBitBag.