Apple recently launched their newest flagship smartphones to the delight of countless iPhone fans all over the world. While in the early years of the iPhone, there would be only one variant that would release at a given time. That is no longer the case as Apple dropped the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus during the same even last week.
Tech enthusiasts are surely extremely happy that Apple finally released the new iPhones already. Still, one thing that is surely on everyone?s mind is which one between the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus they should buy. This is certainly a very huge decision that many iPhone fans have to deal with.
Let us take a look at the two smartphones to help the countless Apple fans in taking their pick in the iPhone 7 vs iPhone 7 Plus battle.
Read Also: iPhone 7 Plus vs Google Pixel XL vs Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Which Is The Ultimate Phablet?
- Design ? Both smartphones actually have a similar design, albeit the iPhone 7 Plus is larger than the iPhone 7. As such, there is really no distinction between the two smartphones in this aspect.
- Size ? If you prefer a large smartphone, then the iPhone 7 Plus is definitely the one for you. With a 5.5-inch display, the iPhone 7 Plus is certainly bigger than the 4.7-inch iPhone 7. If you want something smaller though, the latter would be the perfect iPhone for you.
- Camera ? While both iPhones are equipped with a 12-megapixel wide angle rear camera, the iPhone 7 Plus boasts of a dual camera system that is not found in the iPhone 7. With the dual camera set-up, iPhone 7 Plus users can easily switch between a wide angle lens and a telephoto lens. This feature is certainly great if you are a photography enthusiast. Otherwise, both iPhones actually have great cameras for the everyday user.
- Battery Life ? If battery life is important for you, then you should definitely get the iPhone 7 Plus. According to CNET, the iPhone 7 Plus has 21 hours talk time on 3G and can last 13 hours of LTE internet use. The iPhone 7, on the other hand, has 14 hours talk time on 3G and 12 hours on LTE internet use, which is respectable as well.
- Price ? The price of an iPhone 7 off-contract starts out at $649 for the 32GB variant while the iPhone 7 Plus costs $769 for the same storage option. The price difference is certainly worth it if you want to have an iPhone with all of the bells and whistles; Otherwise, the iPhone 7 is already a great option for any iPhone fan.
Read Also: iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Launch Highlights
The iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus are both great smartphones, so it boils down to your personal preference. One thing is for certain though, no one can blame you for choosing either one as both are very solid phones that you will surely enjoy using.