Another Starcraft character is joining Heroes of the Storm as the 50th hero
The folks at Blizzard has been previewing teasers for the next hero in their MOBA game Heroes of the Storm, and this time it is Dehaka, one of the Zerg characters in Starcraft. After Blizzard shared a teaser pic on Twitter, many fans have guessed that it could be for the primal Zerg and they are in fact correct as Blizzard then confirmed their guess.
Dehaka will be joining the roster with the previously released Diablo characters Li-Ming the Wizard (ranged assassin type) and Xul the Necromancer (specialist type). Dehaka is more of a sneaky character that can inflict status ailments and then run or a type that can drag opponents in your team for a quick gank. Below is the abilities and traits for Dehaka.
- Brushstalker (Z) – You cannot use Mounts. Instead, you may burrow to any bush or vent on the Battleground. 40 second cooldown
- Essence Collection (D) – You collect 10 Essence per Hero Takedown, and 2 per enemy Minion killed nearby, storing up to a maximum of 50 Essence. Activate to consume all stored Essence and regenerate Health over the next 5 seconds for each stack consumed. Can be cast during Drag and Burrow.
- Drag (Q)
- Lash out with your tongue, dealing light damage to the first enemy hit, and dragging them with you for 1.75 seconds.
- Dark Swarm (W)
- Over the next three seconds, you gain the ability to move through units and deal damage in an area around yourself. Deals double damage to Heroes.
- Can be cast during Drag and Burrow.
- Burrow (E)
- Burrow into the ground, entering Stasis and becoming Invulnerable for 2 seconds.
- Isolation (R)
- Launch biomass that deals damage, silences, and slows the first enemy Hero it hits by 30% for 3 seconds. For the next 6 seconds, the affected enemy loses sight of allied Heroes, and has greatly reduced vision.
- Adaptation (R)
- After a 5 second delay, 60% of all damage taken during this time will be returned to you as Health.
No details yet on when can Dehaka be expected to become available.