Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is here! This means there?s a brand new zombies map for you to explore. Like any good Call of Duty Zombies mode, Infinite Warfare Zombies in Spaceland is packed with Easter eggs to find, puzzles to solve, and hidden goodies for you to uncover.
Get the Dischord in Infinite Warfare Zombies In Spaceland
Mastering Spaceland?s secrets is key if you and your squad want to survive against the undead. To get you started, here?s a guide on how to acquire the Dischord wonder weapon. To craft this tornado-spewing alien blaster, you?ll need to complete several steps. Keeping track of them can be a bit confusing at first. Luckily, we?re here to help.
- ?????Get Three Different Souvenir Coins ? The first step to acquiring the Dischord is to find three different colored (red, blue, green) souvenir coins. These items have a random chance to drop whenever you kill a zombie. You can check the left side of your HUD to see which ones you have. Once you get all three, deposit them into the souvenir machine outside the arcade. Do not place them in any of the other machines scattered throughout the theme park.
- ?????Find Shades and Shoot Targets ? Once you?ve dropped the coins, continue killing zombies until you get the shades item. Next, wear them to change your vision to black and white. In this view mode, you should be able to see the bullseye targets scattered throughout the map. Shoot all five to continue.
- ?????Swap the Alligator?s Gold Teeth ? Purchase the gold teeth from the shop counter. Then head to the alligator?s teeth and wait for a brute to spawn. Lure him into the mouth and let the jaws slam shut. Afterward, replace the alligator?s teeth with the gold ones you just bought.
- ?????UFO Phase – You?ll need an Arcane Core for this one, so make sure you have enough tickets. Head to the Pack-A-Punch room and interact with the jar on the table. Several UFOs should spawn. Go to the arcade and trigger the disco ball trap once a UFO is flying above it. Eventually, the UFO should change color and take a different path around the arcade. Follow it while killing zombies with the arcane core-equipped weapon to collect souls. Eventually, the UFO will transform into a ball of light that upgrades your weapon.
- ?????Back to the Alligator ? Finally, head back to the Alligator?s mouth and shoot the panels in his throat to complete the Dischord.
For more Infinite Warfare Zombies in Spaceland guides, stay tuned here on The Bitbag.