Huawei?s beautiful Honor 8 is finally out for pre-orders starting from August 17 till September 3 and has been announced for both China and the USA. It is available with an attractive price tag of $400.
Huawei Honor 8 Preorders
The Honor 8 will be priced at $ 399.9 for the 32 GB model, while the 64GB model will be at $449.99.?Amazon, B&H, Newegg, and Honor?s official site will be offering the phone for purchase.
Best Buy will also be offering the phone too, but with an exclusive Sapphire Blue version for the initial 60 days. It?s also cool to know that if the phone is purchased directly from Honor, a $50 rebate will be given.
The Pre-orders for the Honor 8 begins on August 17. Pre-ordered ones come with a $50 gift card when bought from Best Buy, B&H, Amazon or Newegg. Newegg will offer a bonus deal wherein buyers will receive JBL ear-buds and a clear case with the phone.
All these great promos are set from August 17 till September 3. Fans should leverage on these great deals while they still can.
Huawei Honor 8 Specifications, Features
- Processor: Kirin 950 octa-core chipset
- Display: 5.2 inch 1920×1080 pixels resolution display
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- RAM: 4GB
- Port: USB-C charger port
- Storage: 32GB internal (64GB option available) and microSD card slot
- Cameras: 8 megapixel front camera, Two rear 12 megapixel cameras, one colored and one monochrome
- Battery: 3000 mAh non-removable with fast charging technology
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 71 x 7.45 mm and 153 grams
- Colors: Pearl White, Sunrise Gold, Midnight Black, Sakura Pink, Sapphire Blue
Like other Huawei phones, the Honor 8 also has a fingerprint sensor which is found on its back.To make the fingerprint reader even better, the phone also has a unique ?smart button? feature that lets you program the button to launch apps that you want. You can even set it so that it will start 3 different apps with a series of taps and touch holds.
Dual Cameras + 1
The Honor 8 will be equipped with an unconventional 3 cameras. Two 12 megapixel cameras on the rear side and one 8 megapixel camera on the front. The dual rear camera combo work together to create more detailed and vivid photos.
One camera is RGB, while the other one is monochrome. The dual camera system can even adjust the depth of field of shots which will users with more professional looking photos. This ?Android phones? specifications can be found below.