The specs for the mid-range phone HTC One M8i has been revealed
High-end smartphones are the IT gadgets of today, with their specs that can almost be considered as a computer with awesome and convenient features and all that fancy stuff. But did you know that mid-range phones can also offer you the same convenience and wonderful specs the same as the other high-end smartphones? Well, not exactly?the same but it can sure do some wonderful things for a small price. If that is the smartphone you are looking for, then HTC One M8i is the right one for you.
HTC One M8i Specs; Snapdragon 615 chip and more details, read below
Here are the specs for the upcoming mid-range phone from HTC, the HTC One M8i according to a post from gsmarena:
- As stated on that post, the dimension and weight of the HTC One M8i is going to be the same as the HTC One M8. It will have a 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm (5.76 x 2.78 x 0.37 in) dimension and weighs in at 160g.
- The screen will have a 5? 1080p display
- RAM of 2GB DDR4
- BoomSound speakers are still there along with the MicroSD slot if you want to expand the memory.
- The only difference it will have is the chipset. It is said that the HTC One M8i will have a Snapdragon 615 with two sets of four Cortex-A53 cores with a speed of 1.7GHz and 1.0GHz, respectively.
- The camera on the other hand, it was stated there that it will use a 13MP + 2MP camera configuration with dual LED flash for the back and a 5MP camera for the front.
- For the connectivity, the Bluetooth 4.1 is still available for this flagship along with the NFC.
- The battery life for this flagship is still a bit speculative and it is allegedly believed to have a 3000mAh battery.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop is available for this smartphone and it will also have the Sense 7.0.
HTC One M8i release date clues and information
As pointed out by gsmarena, the release date or possibly the information for the release date of HTC One M8i or any other smartphones from the manufacturer will?probably be announced during the MWC 2015.
Image source Wikimedia Commons
By John Karakatsanis (Flickr: HTC One) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons