The HTC One M10 is one of the most anticipated smartphones expected to be launching during the Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona, Spain. Many tech enthusiasts who are waiting excitedly for the upcoming smartphone were given a treat recently when some of the exciting specs of the HTC One M10 were leaked.
Here are five of the specs we are most excited about for the upcoming flagship smartphone from HTC.
- Black and White Color Variant ? While the HTC One M10 surfaced in a black color variant early last month, a recent leak from Evan Blass aka @evleaks reported by BGR shows the smartphone in a stunning white colorway. This is certainly going to excited many smartphone enthusiasts as a white color variant is certainly something that many HTC fans have been looking forward to.
- UltraPixel Camera ? Many of the newer smartphones released recently have been trying to pack as many megapixels on its cameras. HTC has decided to take a very different route by featuring an UltraPixel camera which according to the HTC Canada website is ?an advanced imaging technology that allows you to quickly shoot vivid, true-to-life images with a wide range of colours, even in low light conditions.? This UltaPixel technology is one of the things that we can expect in the HTC One M10.
- Snapdragon 820 and/or MediaTek Variants ? Reliable HTC leaker @LlabTooFeR has mentioned that there will likely be two variants for the HTC One M10 powered by different processors. LlabTooFeR mentioned that HTC One M10 which will be released in the US and in Europe are expected to be powered by Qualcomm?s Snapdragon 820 chip while those releasing in China and Southeast Asia will have a MediaTek processor.
- 2K Resolution AMOLED Display ? The display of the upcoming HTC One M10 is also something that everyone should be excited about. It is said to feature a 5.2-inch 2K AMOLED display which will be up to par with some of the beautiful displays offered by some of the popular smartphone options.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8 ? According to GSM Arena, the HTC One M10 will be running on the latest Android Marshmallow operating system and it will also have HTC Sense 8, the company?s very own software suite.
These are just a few of the specs that we can expect the HTC One M10 will have. Be sure to watch out for more updates about this excellent new smartphone to find out exactly when you can get your hands on the HTC One M10.