HTC One 2014 or M8 complete specifications leaked, including key features such as bigger battery, 128 GB microSD support, HTC Sense 6.0, audio enhancements and dual camera.
HTC One 2014 Detailed Specs
HTC M8 or the upcoming One smartphone for 2014 leaked online and revealed complete specifications plus key features to be used by representatives as their selling point.
- Exterior Design
HTC M8 measures 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35 mm and measures 160 g. It is a little bit thicker compared to its main competitors.
HTC installed 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, backed up by 2 GB of RAM and Adreno 330. HTC M8 is powered by 2600 mAh non-removable battery unit.
Dual 5 MP rear cameras with HTC?s ?ultrapixel? technology having lens size of 1/3.0?, f/2.0 aperture and records 1080p videos. Unfortunately, the device cannot record 4K videos.
It features 5.0 inches of SuperLCD 3, 1080 x 1920 display with 441 ppi pixel density and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Users can only utilise 10 GB of the 16 GB internal storage but may expand using microSD card of up to 128 GB in size. There is also a Dropbox cloud storage support of 25 GB.
Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS with GLONASS, Infrared, NFC, MHL and USB On-the-Go.
It still features dual front stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers and Beats Audio sound enhancement found on HTC One 2013.
Android 4.4.2 KitKat runs the HTC M8 which includes cloud printing and full-screen mode while HTC Sense 6.0 covers the entire user interface.
Several key features have been revealed on how HTC representatives will be able to sell the device. It describes various important details regarding the exterior, entertainment and photography.
- Beautiful Design: Crafted from a single block of aluminium with soft curves and sleek lines for more comfortable and ergonomic feeling.
- Amazing Sound: Get amazing audio experience in terms of bass, clarity and power on HD videos or music using HTC BoomSound and Beats audio enhancement.
- Easier Control: New Motion Launch feature enable users to answer a call by placing the device to the ear, swipe screen to access apps and BlinkFeed while it is asleep and double tapping the screen to wake it up and check for time, weather and reminders.
- Professional Photo Effects: Replicate SLR cameras using the HTC Duo camera that allows photo taking then re-focusing image to blur the background or foreground. The rear camera features a wide angle resolution, while the front boasts countdown timer for selfie.
- Mini-Movies: HTC Zoe added on M8 enables the creation of mini-movies using pictures and videos from gallery with options to include themes and soundtrack.
- Favourite Content: New BlinkFeed holds the up-to-date news and social feeds in one place. Be connected to the trending topics and interests online.
- HTC Sense TV: Use the IR port to control your television just like a remote control.
- HTC Sense TV Sports: Get coverage, live games, updates, stats, player profiles and current scores from your favourite sports.
- HTC Match: Transfer data safely from non-HTC device to HTC M8 using HTC Match from the Play Store.
According to GSMArena, HTC M8 is expected to be released around April of 2014 after its event this month at London and New York.