Are you aware of what?s new with Instagram? Or have you tried the new photo-editing tools they?ve got with the 6.0 version of the app released today? If you haven?t tried what the upgraded Instagram can do for you and you?ve got no idea to do it, then keep reading and learn more.
Today, Instagram, introduced a set of new creative tools for users to enjoy which includes the ability to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, and warmth among others.
?Inspiring creativity is incredibly important to us?and as the Instagram community grows, we?ve been excited to hear requests for more ways to creatively take hold of how your photos look and feel,? Instagram said in the news release.
Instagram is a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a photo with your mobile phone, then choose a filter to transform the image into a memory to keep around forever. ?We’re building Instagram to allow you to experience moments in your friends’ lives through pictures as they happen. We imagine a world more connected through photos.?
SO WHAT?S NEW WITH INSTAGRAM AND HOW TO UTILIZE THEM
Along with the Instagram 6.0 version are the following improvements and new photo-editing tools.
Improved tools includes:
- ? Straighten
- ? Border
- ? Blur/Tilt Shift
- ? Crop
- ? Lux
- ? Rotate
- ? Simplified video uploads on iOS
- ? New tools
New photo-editing tools includes:
- ? Filter strength
- ? Adjust
- ? Brightness
- ? Contrast
- ? Warmth
- ? Saturation
- ? Highlights
- ? Shadows
- ? Vignette
- ? Sharpen
How to use the new photo-editing tool then?
You can apply the new photo-editing tool simply by following the steps below.
1. Tap the wrench icon to open the photo-editing tools and choose which tool you?d love to use.
2. To brighten your photo, tap the Brightness icon to make your photo brighter or darker as you prefer them to be.
3. Tap Contrast if you?d like to make the bright areas of your photo brighter and the dark areas darker.
4. To shift the colors of your photo towards warmer orange tones or cooler blue tones, tap the Warmth icon.
5. Tap Saturation to increase or decrease the color intensity of the image (ex: adjust up to make the red redder).
6. To adjust the focus on the bright areas of the image, tap Highlights icon.
7. Tap Shadows to adjust focus on the dark areas of the image.
8. To darken the edges of the photo, tap Vignette icon. Adding a vignette can direct the attention away from the edges towards the center of the photo.
9. If you?d like to add crispness to your photo and make the photo appear clearer, then tap Sharpen icon and see the result based on your preferred adjustment.
10. Lastly, tap Next icon to add a caption and location and to share your photo.
So that?s it! Easy and cool new photo-editing tools from Instragram! Try now!
Stories you may want to read:
(Photo courtesy of https://help.instagram.com/1424679781131460)