Clash of Clans, referred to as ?CoC? by avid gamers, is an online multiplayer game from Supercell, the Finland-based company who?s also responsible for the popular Hay Day virtual farming game. If you?re one of CoC?s 8.5 million active daily players, you may be pleased to know that you can also mobilize your troops, construct buildings, and engage in clan wars right from your Windows computer using the reliable BlueStacks Android emulator.
Clash of Clans popularity
The game was first introduced as an iOS game back in August 2012. It was made available internationally as an Android game when it was released on Google Play on October 2013. Since the, Clash of Clans has attracted millions of players and generated a total revenue of $892 million in 2013 alone. It?s also one of the consistent chart topper in both the App Store and Play Store.
Steps to install Clash of Clash on a Windows PC using BlueStacks
If you?re tired of playing CoC on the tiny screens of your smartphone or tablet, you may follow the guide below on how to play it on the larger display of your Windows-powered computer.
- Download BlueStacks for Windows here.
- Install Bluestacks, open it ?and follow the instructions shown on the screen to sign in or register.
- After that, you will be presented with BlueStack?s main menu. Click on the orange search button and find Clash of Clans.
- Google Play will then ask for your Google ID and password, type them in in order to proceed.
- Choose Candy Crush Saga from the search results. When you?re on the game?s page, select INSTALL.
- Next, click on ACCEPT to continue with the download and installation process. When the app is installed, double-click the icon to launch Candy Crush Saga on Windows PC.
Photo Credit: ?Clash of Clans – Google Play