The wildly popular mobile game Clash of Clash, affectionately called ?CoC? by avid gamers, is an online multiplayer strategy game brought to us by Supercell, the same Finland-based video game company that developed Hay Day.
This title is one of the highest-earning mobile game in both Apple?s App Store and Google?s Play Store. Clash of Clans enjoys millions upon millions of daily players. If you?re one of them and you happen to wonder if playing it in the comfort of your PC?s larger display, you?ve come to the right place.
Perks of playing Clash of Clans on a bigger screen
- Your PC, provided it?s a new model, has a graphics card thats much more powerful than an iPhone or Android so it can run the game fluidly without the annoying lag or glitches.
- You know how time it takes to level up, especially if you run your own clan. That only means you?d want to check on your game as often as you want, whether at home or at work. It?s easier to just launch the game on your laptop or desktop (during break, of course) then minimize it when you?re ready to work again.
- Your computer?s larger screen will provide your more visibility and keep track of your enemies much better.
- While the game is developed as an app optimized for touchscreen display, there?s still that awesome feeling of controlling things using the more conventional mouse-and-keyboard approach.
How to install and play Clash of Clans on your Windows PC
You may remember that we?ve already given you a way on how to do this using Bluestacks. But if you want to try a different method,?your best bet would definitely be the Andyroid emulator.
- Head over to the official Andyroid website to download the emulator on your Windows PC. Here?s a more detailed guide on how to use it.
- When you?re done downloading, click on the option to install the program and follow instruction on the screen until you?re done with the installation.
- Launch Andyroid on your PC. The program will ask you to sync your Google Play account with the Andyroid Android emulator. Use your Google login credentials to continue with the process. Doing this will sync all of the apps from your Google Play account, including Clash of Clans.
- Once done, you should now see the game installed on your emulator. Otherwise, you can always manually download the game using the emulator by clicking on the shopping bag icon at the bottom of the Andyroid interface. From there, you can search for and install Clash of Clans.
- After that, you may log in to your Clash of Clans game and continue where you left off.
Photo Credit: ?Supercell