If you?re reading this, there?s a good chance that you already have the game installed on your Android or iOS device. But if you?re looking to have Candy Crush Saga available right from the larger screen of your Windows PC, you?ve come to the right place.
Candy Crush Saga?s popularity
The game was first introduced in April 2012 as a Flash game that users can play on the web version of Facebook, much like how FarmVille had worked. It became so popular that King, the company behind it, released an Android and iOS version later that year.
On March 2013, King?s sweet little game outdid FarmVille 2 as the most popular game played by Facebook users, with more than 46 million average monthly users. At the time of this writing, Candy Crush Saga already has over 800 regular levels and more than 500 Dreamworld level. The latter gives players the chance to replay olders using a new mechanic. Last month, the game finally arrived on the Windows Phone platform.
Steps on how to install Candy Crush Saga on a Windows PC
Tired of tapping your smartphone repeatedly to crush those cute and colorful candies? You can now use the more conventional mouse-and-keyboard approach by following these steps.
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator on your Windows computer. You can get it here.
- Install Bluestacks and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- Launch Bluestacks then find the menu icon. Click on it and choose ?Play Store.?
- When the PlayStore window appears, type ?Candy Crush? in the search bar located on the upper right portion of the interface. Hit Enter to search for the app.
- Choose Candy Crush Saga from the search results. When you?re on the game’s?page, select INSTALL.
- Next, click on ACCEPT to continue with the download and installation process. When the app is installed, double-click the icon to launch Candy Crush Saga on Windows PC.
- If you want to install the game manually, install Bluestacks first then perform a Google search for ?Candy Crush Saga apk.? You may also get it here.
- After that, find the downloaded file, right click and it then choose Bluestacks as the program to be used for opening it.
Photo Credit: ?CandyCrushSaga.com