Quick and simple guide on how to download Microsoft Office using Google Play Store on your Android phone
It?s true that what some people say, ?The best things in life are free.? It can be a child?s laughter or that warm affection of your loved ones but for some, it?s none other than free Apps on any App store like iTunes or Google Play.
On this article, I will guide you on how to download and install MS?Office using your Android phone whether it’s a Samsung Galaxy edition phone or Sony Xperia. One thing to take note though, Microsoft Office for Android phone is free.
The quick and simple guide on how to download and install Microsoft Office to your Android phone like Samsung Galaxy S5, Sony Xperia Z3 or any other smartphone that runs on Android OS in the market today.
- Navigate through your Menu screen and look for the Google Play Store icon. You can also find it on your home screen, if you made a shortcut that is.
- Next, once you have opened it, type Microsoft Office in the search field and press the magnifying lens icon. You can also just click here to save you the trouble of searching the App.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the App, just wait for it to be installed (it will do that automatically so you don?t have to click any kind of executable file, convenient right?).
- Once everything is installed, you can now use Microsoft Office on your Android phone. This App has the same function as the one we frequently use on our computer/laptop like Words, Excel and Power Point.
MS?Office Android App features
Here are a few features that were posted on their Google Play Store page:
- Email Attachments ? view or edit documents that are attached to your email messages.
- Create your own document ? just like in the computer version of Microsoft Office, here on this Android App, you can also create documents using Words, Excel and Power Point.
- Microsoft Office is optimized for smartphones ? Words, Excel and Power Point have been optimized for the small screen of smartphones today.
- And many more cool features!
I hope this guide helped you on how to download and install Microsoft Office on your Android phone.
Photo source: Wikimedia Commons
By RRZEicons (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons