Quick and simple guide on how to download the Instagram App on your Windows phone
Instagram is one of the most popular social media service today. Some might think that their services?are only available to iOS and Android users but that?s where you are wrong. They have already made a BETA version of the app for the Windows OS, and here is the guide for how to download and install this?app on your Windows Phone.
Follow this simple step by step guide on how to download and install Instagram on your Windows phone
- First, open your menu and look for the Windows Phone Store App and tap that, or you can just click here for more convenience.
- Go to the search box and type in ?Instagram? and look for the one with a blue background with white outline of a camera. And one more thing, it will say BETA right next to it.
- From the App page, look for the install button and tap that.
- Wait for the download to finish and the?App will automatically install everything on your phone.
- To open the App, just go to your menu and look for the Instagram icon there or if you have made a shortcut, you can open it on your home screen.
Another note to take in mind, the version of this App?for Windows is still on Beta so expect to encounter a few inconveniences during your browsing like video options and upload, sudden App crash, photo not loading and other headache inducing issues. These are the main concerns users have been posting on the App page?s review section.
Come check out our other how to guides for the iOS and Android:
- How to install Instagram on your iPad (iOS)
- Guide on how to download and install Instagram App on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (Android)
If you are looking for a few tips on how to increase your followers on Instagram, here are some useful and helpful guidelines that you can use.
Image source Wikimedia Commons
By Enterely (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons