Quick guide on how to download and install the Instagram App on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Are you looking for an easy way to install the Instagram App on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4? If the answer to that is yes then look no further. Here on this guide, you will find the easiest way on how to do that.
Quick and easy step-by-step guide on how to download and install the Instagram App on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- First thing you must do is open your menu app and look for the Google Play Store. Keep in mind that you must first have a Gmail account before you can use the Android App store.
- If you don?t have a Gmail account, you can click here to register.
- Now that you have your own Gmail account, it is now time to search for the Instagram App or you can just click this link to save you the trouble of searching.
- But if you prefer to manually search for the app, tap in the search box and type there ?Instagram? without the quotation mark and press search. In your search result, look for the icon of a camera that has the word Insta on it with a rainbow-like color coming out of it.
- Once you have found it, tap that and you will be redirected to their official Google Play Store App page.
- Tap the install button and wait for it to finish. Once finished, the app will automatically install everything in your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and you?re done!
- To open the Instagram app, simple browse and look for it inside your App menu or your home screen (if you made a shortcut) and tap the icon.
Isn?t that easy? It?s amazing how our technology have advanced into this. No more clicking of executable files to install (unlike in the desktop or laptop). You just simple tap your worries away and wait for everything to finish?convenience at its finest if you ask me.
Image source and credits to Samsung
ALL CONTENTS COPYRIGHT ? SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD.