Simple and quick guide on how to download the Instagram App on your iPad
Instagram is a type of social media platform that allows you to post pictures and videos that you have taken and share them to the rest of the world?or just your friends, it is much safer this way. You can follow anyone from around the globe! You can even follow celebrities, your favorite athlete or fashion designers, the possibility is almost endless!
On this article, I will guide you on how to download and install the Instagram App on your iPad, just follow these few simple steps.
The quick and simple guide for downloading and installing Instagram App on your iPad
Here is the easiest way on how to download Instagram App on your iPad, according to howtoapple?s guide:
- Look for the App Store icon on your iPad?s home screen and launch it. From the store page, go to the search box and type in Instagram and press the search button.
- The next step is very crucial because if you don?t do this, you won?t be able to see the official Instagram App on your search result. On your screen, you will see there ?iPad Only?, tap that and a drop down option will pop and choose ?iPhone Only?
- Now that you have chosen the iPhone Only option, you can now see the Instagram App on your search result and you can now download it for free. Tap the word ?free? and choose install. (Note: you may have to type in your Apple ID and Password as stated on this how to video from eHowTech)
- To open the App, just tap the icon and put in your log-in credentials, But if you don?t have one, you might have to register first.
Instagram App feature for iOS iPhones and iPad
Here is the list of features you can use when you download the App to your iPad or any other devices that supports Apple iOS like iPhone 5 or iPhone 6.
- Photo and video editing with custom-designed filters, they are free so no worries.
- Option to change the brightness of your photo or contrast and saturation with 10 advanced creative tools. You can also change the shadow, highlights and perspective of your photo.
- You can also share photos and videos that you took to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social media network.
- Find people and connect with other users who also use Instagram that have the same interest as you.
- Privately share photos and/or videos to your friends.
You still don?t have Instagram App on your iPad? Click this link and download the free App now!
Image source Wikimedia Commons
By pahudson (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pahudson/6841012780/) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons