- A hypoallergenic way to disinfect common areas' surfaces, utensils, beds, sofas, children’s toys, and more
- Eliminates germs that cause colds, infections, asthma, and allergic reactions without chemicals
- Laboratory-tested, safe, and easy to use
- Free of chemicals, odors, and harmful residue
- Silent operation
Looking for a handy UV sanitizer that you can use for practically all of your things? Say hello to the Medisan UV Sanitizer. It protects from dust mites, germs, viruses, bacteria, and molds without leaving behind any harmful residue. You can use it wherever you go but also in your home to make sure that everything stays clean from your beds to your floors.
The best part is that it’s super easy to use:
- Charge the device for half an hour prior to use.
- Press and hold the power button until the power indicator lights up in blue.
- Press and hold the sterilization button for three seconds and you’re good to go.
- Hold the wand one to two inches away from the item or surface you want to sanitize.
- Slowly move the wand over the whole product or surface area, taking care that the light stays on each area for at least five seconds.
- Press the button to turn it off once you’re done.
The device actually has a digital timer, too, so you can see just how long it has been sanitizing something. Sterilization aside, this device also naturally eliminates any germs that might cause infections, colds, and allergic reactions. It is also free of odors and chemicals. To put your mind at ease, it is also lab-tested and a hypoallergenic way to sanitize and disinfect any items around the house and beyond.
Although the Medisan UV Sanitizer is safe and easy to use, it would still be best not to let kids handle it. Also, take care to avoid exposing your skin and eyes directly to the UV-C light.