Hamama kits make growing veggies at home a breeze
Plant your own veggies at home with ease.
Here’s how you can easily grow your veggies at home:
- Choose from over 10 varieties of flavorful vegetables
- Build your home garden through different accessories
- Buy different kits like microgreen kits, springtime pea kits, peppery arugula kits, cilantro kits, garlic greens kits, green onion kits, and so much more
@hamama_greens Making Wheatgrass Powder!!!✨For ways to use your wheatgrass powder, head over to our recipes section at www.hamama.com for some yummy ideas! #wheatgrass #microgreens #hamama #juice #smoothie #growingindoors #growandglow #healthiswealth ♬ Lazy Sunday - Official Sound Studio
Nowadays, it’s important to stay healthy and free from any sickness, and one way we can do this is by eating healthy and nutritious food. Since it’s crucial to choose the right kind of food that you consume, we recommend growing your own vegetables all in the comfort of your own home.
If you want to start growing veggies, Hamama is a brand that allows you to grow your own veggies so you can be sure that the veggies that you eat are always fresh, delicious, and packed with a lot of nutrients.
How to Easily Grow Veggies at Home
At Hamama, you can choose from over 10 varieties of vegetables that you can grow from home all year long. You can grow microgreens that add a burst of flavor, nutrition, and joy to your every meal. Apart from that, you can choose to grow garlic greens which contain more antioxidants than your regular garlic and taste very delicious as well. Lastly, you can grow green onions which are perfect for different meals such as tacos, soups, appetizers, and so much more.
Hamama has flexible subscription options to choose from, which allows you to build your home garden through different accessories. You can buy different kits like microgreen kits, springtime pea kits, peppery arugula kits, cilantro kits, garlic greens kits, green onion kits, and so much more.
To grow your very own Hamama greens, simply follow these growing instructions:
- Fill the tray with water and place the Seed Quilt in the tray.
- Press down on the Seed Quilt so it soaks up the water. Also, make sure to put your kit in an area that has space, preferably indoors, and expect that the seeds will push against the Seed Quilt cover so make sure to either remove the cover pieces or peel off the cover.
- To harvest the greens, cut the stems 1/4” above the Seed Quilt with scissors.
- Enjoy your greens with your favorite meals!