The most recent update for the game H1Z1
The Devs of H1Z1 are quite busy these past few weeks with all the duping issues, server wipes and loot spawning problems. Luckily, despite all that obstacles, they are still consistent with their patch and had recently released another one last February 10, 2015.
H1Z1 2/10 Update Note
Here is the update note that was posted on H1Z1 Subreddit:
- Dropping an item from an inspected container now places the dropped item at the player?s feet, not the origin of the items container.
- Fixed durability not being attached to projectiles – thrown spears should now be the same durability as when they were your inventory
- Fixed drop spear dupe -you should no longer be able to drop thrown weapons and have them dupe
- Adjustments to “heat” generated while crouched. This will allow players to more effectively sneak around zombies.
- Exiting from a flipped vehicle should no longer send you below the world.
- Vehicles that fall through the world Should now reappear above the world after a small amount of time
- Added a ?ForceSingleGPU? option to the [Rendering] section of UserOptions.ini. Adding this option set to 1 will disable the games code adjustments applied when it detects you have more than one GPU active (SLI or Crossfire). This may help some users that are having issues get the game running better without needing to disable their SLI/Crossfire setups.
- And many more, check out the official post here
Player ?Heat? generated adjustments
In case you are wondering what is the ?heat? generated by players, it means that when a player is in a certain area of the map?Cranberry for example?it generates a ?heat? based on the things that player is doing. Whether they are walking, running, searching the containers or any other physical functions you can do. So to summarize it, ?heat? makes you more attractive to zombies and they will come to you and they will eat you.
Good thing they have made some adjustments with this feature. It can be hard sometimes especially when you get surrounded by hordes or groups of zombies inside the house you are hiding at.
Image source H1Z1, screen capture by Author