Here’s a quick guide on how to buy the early access for H1Z1
H1Z1 was released last January 15, 2015 on Steam as an early access game. It is an open-world, zombie survival game like no other! It was developed and published by Sony Online Entertainment.
Fair warning though. The IP is still on early access (or EA) so expect to encounter lots of bugs, glitches and in some cases, server downtime for a few hours or so.
“I dont think anyone wants to spend 10 hours searching and only finding goggles and a few water bottles. And also anything you manage build (if you’re lucky enough to have found a crowbar that lasts 5 mins because of durability, or some scrap metal) will just be getting hopefully wiped when the dupe bug is fixed.
About the only thing, enjoyable to do is pvp on a BR server. Unfortunately, thats bugged as well, the toxic cloud doesnt always harm players, players fall through the map when coming down in the parachute, and most importantly the game has no ending/no reward. But hey its free and gives us something to do.
Hope they fix these problems with a patch today.”
If you still want to buy an access for H1Z1, just follow this easy, quick step-by-step guide on how to buy H1Z1 early access.
H1Z1 Guide, how to buy the game
- First thing you must do is download the Steam client here. Unlike SOE?s previously released game Planetside 2, H1Z1 early access is only exclusive in Steam.
- Now that you have finished downloading the App, the next step is to make an account. To save you the trouble please click this link.
- Once you have finished creating your account and installing your Steam App, you must now enter your credentials and log-in to your Steam account.
- Next step is to go to the Store tab and put H1Z1 in the search box.
- There are two types of early access bundle for H1Z1:?First is the Standard Bundle that cost $20 and the other is the Premium Bundle at $40.
- Choose the type of access you would like to purchase and click on “add to cart.”
- Now click on ?Purchase for Myself? and choose the type of payment you?d like to use. (PayPal, Visa, Master Card or eClub Points).
- Input your details and that?s it! You now have access to H1Z1 early access!
I hope this guide helped you in any way. Enjoy playing H1Z1 and I hope I get to see you in-game.
Image credit: H1Z1 screenshot by Author