This weekend, Rockstar is giving the players a weekend to remember with their Steam Sale coming right up. Players who have been meaning to get any of Rockstar?s developed games will get their chance this weekend. According to reports, some of the games listed on the Rockstar Steam Sale include Grand Theft Auto 5 at 33 percent discount. GTA 5 now costs $40.19.
GTA 5 is not the only game discounted in the Rockstar Steam Sale. Other games include LA Noire, the complete Max Payne games, Midnight Club 2 and Bully. The big weekend sale will also include DLCs, season passes and bundles that will benefit players.
A detailed price on the Grand Theft Auto 5 series include:
- Grand Theft Auto III for $3.50
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for $3.50
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for $5.25
- Grand Theft Auto IV for $7
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for $7
- Megalodon Shark: GTA$8,000,000 for $59.99
- Whale Shark: GTA$3,500,000 for $33.49
Gamespot also featured some of the prices for the bundled and GTA V assorted selections, mainly:
- Grand Theft Auto Collection for $15
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy for $9
- GTA IV and GTA San Andreas for $10.50
The rest of the list in the Rockstar Steam Sale this weekend include:
- Max Payne 3 for $10.50 (Max Payne 3 including all of its DLC costs $16.50
- Bully for $5.25
- L.A. Noire for $7 or $9 if you want to include the DLC of the game
Meanwhile, the rest of the Steam Sale includes the Daily Deal featuring Move or Die for $7.49 and Miscreated at $9.99. The Midweek Madness, on the other hand, includes The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Plus University Life, The Sims 3 Plus Showtime and The Sims 3 Plus Pets. For the weekend Deal, Big Pharma is coming large at $8.49.
Excited to see the rest of the Rockstar Steam Sale list? Make sure to follow us here on TheBitBag and get the latest price updates of your favorite games.