Getting the information you want anytime you want it through your Android wear is really a smart way to live life especially in this fast paced world we have now. And aside from this helpful tool, Google also has this Google Maps app for mobile that really makes life easier as it keeps you away from “traffic” places and shows you where you want to go.
The latest report is that, Google Maps app for Android has been updated to support the Android Wear. Isn?t it ?great news?
The new version of Google Maps, the version 8.1.1 brings support for Android Wear devices. Aside from the support for Android wear devices, the newest version also has bug fixes.
?The Google Maps app for Android phones and tablets makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there,? the description from the Google Play Store reads.
Google Maps app for Android comes with the following features:
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
- Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
Some features are not available in all countries, so you better check if your country is one of those fully supported.
Google Maps is a desktop and mobile web mapping service application that offers satellite imagery, street maps, and Street View perspectives, plus functions like a route planner if you?d like to travel by foot, car, bicycle (beta test), or with public transportation.
The latest Google Maps app that supports Android Wear is now available in Google Play Store.
(Photo courtest of http://maps.google.com.ph/maps/about/ and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.maps)