Despite getting mixed reviews, there is excitement for the Ghost Recon: Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC, which some countries already have. The DLC gives players a good challenge, having them survive an ambush in the middle of the jungle. Here are some things to know about the DLC and what players can look forward to when picking it up.
The UK and Australia Already Have It
Fans that have a UK account will be happy to see the DLC available in their system of choice today. Australia also has the DLC, so anyone there can buy or download the content if they purchased the season pass. Considering the amount of hype the content has, fans of the game should have a field day with this.
New Bosses and Missions
In the Ghost Recon: Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC, players will have 15 new missions and new bosses to face. Like the main campaign, players can do this by themselves or with three other players via online co-op. Ubisoft have promised that this would be a really challenging set of missions for players, especially on higher difficulty levels.
Aside from the 15 missions, there will also be a number of side quests that players can partake in. Completing this will net players some extra rewards, so loot collectors may want to do these for much better equipment. Overall, there is a lot of content for players to do, and the DLC should be great for loyal fans.
New Skills and Level Cap
With the Ghost Recon: Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC, players will now be able to increase their level cap to 35. This will be pretty vital, since the DLC will have new skills that can only be learned once said cap is reached.
- Drone Updates: The best friend of the Ghosts is now updated with even more tactical options.
- Flash Drone: Transform your drone into a mobile flashbang grenade that will repeatedly trigger blinding flashes.
- Attack Drone: Attach a small-caliber shooting device to your drone to transform it into a lethal flying weapon.
- Drone Vengeance: Equip it with an explosive payload that will activate automatically when shot down by an enemy.
- Physical Skills: Tracked and hunted down, you’ll be forced to unleash your inner Ghost and improve your reflexes to survive.
- Oxygen: Improve your ability to swim underwater for a longer time. Stay undetected and find new stealthy ways to attack your enemy.
- Reaction Marking: Improve your senses and tag every enemy shooting at you.
- Explosive bolt: Equip your new crossbow with explosive bolts. More deadly, less silent.
- Fast Reload: Increase your dexterity and reload your weapons faster.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC officially launches on May 30 for Season Pass owners. The expansion can be bought separately on June 6. For more gaming news, stay tuned to The BitBag.
Also Read: Ghost Recon Wildlands DLC: What To Expect