Gecata by Movavi is a game recorder that will let you record in-game videos from any game whatsoever. If you’re thinking of recording your very own game walkthrough, want to save some of your best in-game moments, or would like to produce gameplay videos to share on social media or YouTube – it will help you to do just that.
The reason Gecata by Movavi stands out compared to most other game recorders is mainly down to how easy it is to use. It has a clean and simple user interface that is intuitive, and will allow you to quickly set up the recording parameters according to your needs in just a few clicks.
Once set up, it will run unobtrusively in the background and you can start recording at any time by simply pressing a hotkey. After the recording is complete you can press a hotkey to get Gecata by Movavi to stop recording, and the video will automatically be saved so you can keep playing and start recording another video clip at any point.
To put it simply Gecata by Movavi offers a simple and user-friendly way to record gameplay videos without having to handle technical settings or deal with complicated software. It is so easy that it requires no prior experience of any kind, and even a first time user should be able to set it up and start recording in just a few minutes at most.
Features of Gecata by Movavi
As much as Gecata by Movavi does focus on providing a simple and unencumbered approach to recording in-game videos – it does have a lot of powerful features. Because it specializes in recording gameplay videos, its features are tailored towards that purpose and will provide you with all the options that you need.
To be more specific you will be able to use Gecata by Movavi to:
- Set the resolution, frame rate and other recording parameters of the in-game video footage.
- Select the audio sources that you want to record including in-game audio as well as audio commentary via a microphone.
- Adjust the volume levels of each audio source individually.
- Record video footage via a webcam and overlay it directly onto the gameplay video that is being recorded.
- Customize the size, video resolution, frame rate, size and position of the webcam overlay.
- Save the microphone audio and webcam video footage output separately for easy editing.
- Automatically save videos in MP4 format to make it easy and convenient to upload to YouTube and most social media platforms.
As you can see the features in Gecata by Movavi are exactly what you need to record high quality in-game footage and produce the kind of gameplay videos that you see on YouTube and various social media platforms. Because it is so easy to use, the best way to see what it can do is to give it a try for yourself and use it to record in-game videos from one of your games.