Engadget has created five different Holiday Gift Guides for five different types of people on your list: him, her, son, daughter, and dad. Where’s mom?
The following is a list of where gaming makes it on their list:
– him (4 out of 21 items): Microsoft Sidewinder Mouse, Xbox 360 chatpad, Rock Band, and the HP Blackbird 002 (which starts at $2,700).
– her (1 out of 19 items): Wii Play
– son (6 out of 18 items): Wii Zapper, Xbox 360 Racing Wheel, Xbox 360 Arcade, HotSeat Chassis Combat Flight System (which ranges from $1,500-$4,500), Dream Arcades DreamCade pre-built MAME console, Voodoo Envy H:171 gaming laptop
– daughter (1 out of 18 items): White PS2 Singstar Bundle
– dad (1 out of 16 items): The ultimate flight sim kit
Do you folks agree with this list? What are the items that gamers want?