Modern Combat 5 fans, here?s what we got for you! You will surely be glad to know that Gameloft has released another trailer for the game, ahead of its release on the 24th July 2014.
The official blog post from Gameloft said that the game will be for ?4.99 at launch and will contain No IAPs.
Accompanying texts of the video tell us that the game will be launched on Google?s Android and Apple?s iOS later this week.
Main Features Of The Game
In case you need a fresher, here are the main features of Modern Combat 5: Blackout as enumerated by Gameloft:
– Four character classes: Assault, Sniper, Heavy, and Recon, each with their own set of skills to upgrade.
– Unified progression system: One character across both multiplayer and single player missions. Each mission or multiplayer match earns XP that goes towards levelling-up your class and mastering your weapons.
– Spec-Ops Missions: Short, fun, and objective based. Objectives such as covering your allies, clearing a building, eliminating a single target, and many more!
– New Single player features: Manually control your sniper rounds in-flight, scouting enemies behind cover with a scanning drone, and reviving downed team members! ?MEDIC!?
– New Squad vs Squad multiplayer: MC5 will let players party up with friends (or your dream team of friendly randoms!) to battle other squads from all over the world.
– Multiplayer matches of up to 6 v 6: More players, more mayhem!
– Two Kill streak packages with 6 different abilities: Airstrike, Bomber, Assistant drone, Auto-turret, EMP, and Recon Helicopter.
– Global and Squad chat: Discuss tactics with your squad, or just keep up with your friends around the world!
– Highly Improved Graphics: Real-time shadows, Ragdoll physics, SSAO, Soft particles, Spherical harmonics, and many more improvements.
For more information about the upcoming Modern Combat 5 Blackout, stay tuned with us!
(Photos courtesy of Gameloft)