The new Fallout Shelter update brings several features that might convince play the game again on your mobile device. The Fallout Shelter update is now live on both iOS and Android devices and here are the new features you will find once you open the game:
- A mysterious stranger who leaves bottle caps inside your vault when you identify him.
- Survival mode
- Enemies can now be looted for bottle caps and equipment.
- Legendary Dweller Piper from Fallout 4. Comes with five free lunchboxes. (iOS exclusive).
- Vault-Tec Statistics Tracking: ?In an effort to assist Overseers in running their Vaults more efficiently, Vault-Tec has added a statistics page to the Vault Dweller?s Survival Guide (VDSG).
- Vault Tec Cloud Support: ?New Vault-Tec network protocols are finally in place. Now you can save your Vault to the ?cloud? and continue any Vault experiment on all of your devices.?
- Option to skip the tutorial.
- Optimization and improvements to the core game.
The new cloud save feature is definitely one of the biggest additions to help users who often accidentally delete the game on their mobile device. This is also helpful so whenever a game-breaking bug emerges, you can easily retrieve you progress again. But if you?re like these guys below, you?ll have to start a vault from scratch.
I'm so pissed off.
I accidentally deleted my fucking Vault in Fallout Shelter.
Well. That's one less app on my phone.
— Razz (@TheOnlyRazzSRG) October 16, 2015
I finally deleted Fallout Shelter. TODAY I CELEBRATE MY INDEPENDENCE DAY. #movingon
— Mark DeHate (@mrdehate) October 1, 2015
fallout shelter DELETED MY VAULT
— m. beakman (@eh_gender) September 28, 2015
I deleted Fallout Shelter and have never felt so free.
— Vanessa Naylon ????? (@vnaylon) September 20, 2015
The new survival mode feature will definitely help boost the longevity of the game especially as you can now loot enemies. The mysterious stranger is another great addition so you?ll actually care to look inside each of your vaults instead of just monitoring if you can get resources already. However, locating the mysterious stranger might probably give headaches for those who have built numerous rooms already inside their vault.
Will you be playing Fallout Shelter again? Are the new updates worth it for you to re-download the game?