There is a new change in your Vault once you play your progress in Fallout Shelfter. As a special Halloween treat for fans of the mobile game, Bethesda made a special update to celebrate Halloween with a new patch. Originall teased at the official Twitter account of Bethesda, once you logged back to the game, you will be greeted with the Vault fully decorated with spooky stuff, from bats and pumpkins to hanging ghosts. You might even get a ghost outfit when you open your Lunchboxes.
If you are now more curious, here is the full patch note for the recent update in Fallout Shelter
- Improvements to sudden Vault shutdown and un-cooperative Wasteland Dwellers.
- New Vault-Tec network protocols are finally in place. Now you can save your Vault to the ?cloud,? (no moisture condenser necessary!) or continue any Vault experiment on all of your devices.
- Some Dwellers are reporting strange, some would even say mysterious, sightings in Vaults around the Wasteland. Vault-Tec is offering a bottle cap reward for any positive identification.
- Faced all the challenges the ?normal? Vault simulation can provide? Introducing Survival Mode! More danger, More glory. Make Vault-Tec proud.
- New Vault-Tec directive ? Dwellers have been given authorization to scavenge equipment from dead Raiders. Gear up.
- Are you an experienced Overseer who has already undergone Vault operational training? Now you can skip the tutorial.
- In an effort to assist Overseers in running their Vaults more efficiently, Vault-Tec has added a statistics page to the Vault Dweller?s Survival Guide (VDSG).
- Support added for Russian-speaking Overseers.
- Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because when you speak, Vault-Tec listens.
The Halloween update will stay until the end of the month, so be sure to check out the update and you might get some free stuff as well, including Lunchboxes for free premium items.
Fallout Shelter is available for both iOS and Android platforms.