Thanks to the advent of the internet, running your own home has become less and less labor intensive. So much stuff around us requires less physical input which means more convenience and more time to enjoy ourselves. Smart homes are definitely the new norm and if there’s one thing you shouldn’t fail to add on to your list, it’s Gear.
How does it work?
If you’re sitting with the Gear within your reach, you can simply tap the position you want the shades to move. Using the app to control the device is also pretty cool because from here, you can lower your shades to shut out the glare, or open them up to enjoy the view. So, whether you have one too many things on your hand or you’re too busy to get up, controlling your shade is just one tap away!
What to love about Gear
- Keep the shades you love. Save time and money by upgrading the shades you already own.
- Lifts any size or weight
- Smart home integration. Finally add motorized shades to your smart home.
- Simple DIY installation. No installers or a degree in rocket-science required. Install and setup Gear in minutes.
- Battery & solar powered. Never worry about charging with the included solar panel and backup AA batteries.
- Create schedules. Let your shades work for you, not the other way around.
And if you’re wondering whether your shades will work with Gear, don’t worry. As long as your shade uses a looped window chain, you’re good to go!