Automate your day-to-day cleaning and come home to just-cleaned floors that smell good and feel good. Stop spending so much of your time cleaning and start enjoying your home.
About this product:
- Fully Automated Cleaning: Automatic dust collection, mop-cleaning and -drying, water-refilling, solution-adding, fast mapping, and path-planning all combine to make fully automated home cleaning a reality. The convenient auto-empty system utilizes our exclusive DualBoost 2.0 system to blow air into the robot’s dust box and vacuum it into a 3L dust bag, giving you up to 60 days of automatic, hands-off cleaning
- Advanced AI Navigation: The advanced AI Action utilizes an RGB camera and 3D structured light to rapidly learn your home, tailor cleaning strategies, and auto-generate paths according to the type of obstacle, flooring, and room
- Robust Vacuuming and Carpet Cleaning: Powerful 5,300Pa suction, automatic carpet detection, suction boost, and a robust rubber brush coordinate to pull household debris, hair, and dust from floors and carpets. Set cleaning behavior to have carpet identification avoid carpets while mopping or simply raise the mop pads while vacuuming
- Makes Floors Shine: Dual rotary mops spin at 180RPM under firm pressure to thoroughly scrub floors, covering up to 2,152ft² (200sqm) with a large 2.5L water tank, to make your wood, tile, vinyl, or other hard floors refreshingly clean
- Cleans and Dries Its Mops: The mops are lifted automatically when returning to the base station to ensure your floors stay pristine. Automatic mop cleaning immerses the mops in water and spins them at high speed against grooves in the removable base plate to dislodge dirt. After cleaning is complete, the mops are dried with hot air for as little as 2 hours to help prevent odor
- Customize Your Cleaning from Anywhere: Create multiple maps for multi-floor houses, segment rooms, create virtual walls, set no-go zones, and create cleaning schedules and routines. Start, pause, or stop cleaning with voice commands or supervise your home using the video control in the app. The power is at the tip of your tongue and the ends of your fingers