After Majin Vegeta, the next Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 raid will have fans take on Evil Yamcha. While Yamcha is one of the weakest characters in Dragon Ball, his evil version proved to be a threat. The first time fans took on the character was during a difficult Parallel Quest, which has become a fan favorite.
The raid will begin this weekend, though only the European time slot has been revealed. According to Attack of the Fanboy, the raid starts on Saturday at 14:00 CET and ends on Sunday at the same time. Despite the lack of a US release date, they can still expect the raid, since they always come out at the same time.
List Of Rewards
Since this is a Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 raid, a number of rewards will be given to players that participate. This has been commonplace with previous raids, but it’s nice to know that some of the prizes will be cool.
- All participating players will get a rare Hercule badge
- Players that do 2,000 damage can get Yamcha’s baseball uniform
- Those that do 5,000 damage to Evil Yamcha will get a new nickname
- Anyone that gets to do 50,000 damage to the character will get Universe 6 Kai’s helper hat and 20 TP Medals
- An item called Turtle School can be obtained by doing 100,000 damage to Evil Yamcha
- If Evil Yamcha is defeated at level 99, all participating players get 50 TP Medals
- The team that nails the final blow will get 100 more TP Medals
Some fans are probably wondering why Evil Yamcha is the boss for this Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 raid quest. While it would be easy to assume that this will be the placeholder raid until the Frieza event starts, that isn’t the case here.
Though Evil Yamcha has become a favorite in the game, the event was also done to give the character a boost in popularity. Yamcha was the recent focus on the 70th episode of Dragon Ball Super, which was one of the funniest episodes in the series. There is also a new manga coming that will have a Dragon Ball fan die and get reincarnated as Yamcha.
The Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 raid starts this weekend. The game is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.