It seems like the upcoming Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.06 is much bigger than most fans thought. The next patch is expected to be Bandai Namco’s Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.06 and is slated for a release this month, adding support for the second free and paid DLC packs. However, said update will also be fixing a ton of the game’s moves, either nerfing them or making them stronger.
Patch notes for the update were released in Japanese, but YouTube personality Rhymestyle was able to give away the translated information. Overall, this update for the game should make gaming more tolerable for players who show off their skills online. Seems like some gamers are going to have to adjust their strategies a bit, once this update goes live.
Move With Me
Without further ado, here are all of the nerfed and buffed moves for the upcoming Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 update 1.06. The list of moves fixed is pretty extensive, so it’s clear that the developers have been listening to various fan complaints. It doesn’t completely change the game or anything like that, but it should make character customization more fun again.
- 10x KAMEHAMEHA: 200 Ki, but buffed damage output. Uncharged it will fire faster.
- DRAGON BURN: Can be vanished out (shortened time until you can vanish)
- DRAGON FIST: Evasive Moves work even when hit
- ABSOLUTE ZERO: Startup time reduced, when hit while frozen you won’t be freed sooner, frozen time overall reduced
- GOD OF DESTRUCTION ANGER: Now takes two Ki bars instead of one
- PURIFICATION: Reduced stamina drain, Stamina dash speed increased. Teleportation Kicks when pressing O.
- GIANT METEOR: Reduced startup time
- HELL’S FLASH: Increased damage output
- GO-GO GUM: Time trapped reduced
- KAIOKEN ASSAULT: Reduced Ki cost, nerfed damage output, you can vanish out of it when hit,
- SUPER EXPLOSIVE WAVE (Future Gohan): Reduced Ki cost
- PUNISHER DRIVE: Last hit can be guarded
- CROSS ARM DIVE: You can change the attack via pressing L or R stick in the air
- CRAZY FINGER SHOT: Increased damage output
- MIGHTY EXPLOSIVE WAVE (Majin Vegeta): Increased damage output
- BURNING ATTACK: Sends you flying instead of tossing you up in the air
- ROLLING SATAN PUNCH: 2 more rolls possible
- KI BLAST CANNON: Time until hit enemies can vanish is shortened
- FAKE BLAST: Can be vanished out (shortened time until you can vanish out)
- THUNDER ERASER: Shortened time until you can vanish out
- SHOCKWAVE: When hit, you can now z-vanish while stunned
- DODON RAY: Endlag reduced post-attack
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is available now on PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC. The upcoming paid DLC will add Champa and Vados, as well as a new story scenario. As for the free DLC pack, it will have new costumes based on several movie characters.