When you want to watch something online and your your internet isn’t cooperating, you usually find yourself wondering how to download videos from YouTube. Most of the time, you would find videos that you would like to save on your computer or mobile device for later viewing. You might want to save a family video posted online, a music video or a show you didn’t get to watch on the TV a week before.
For whatever reason you need to watch that video again, this guide can show you different ways on how to download videos from Youtube.
Just like any online hack or tweak, you have to make sure you have the following so you can proceed to how to download videos from YouTube:
1. ?Stable internet connection.
2. Updated and popular web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari and others.
3. The latest Flash plugins and services to make sure any method for downloading videos runs.
4. Enough space on your hard disk drive (HDD) to accommodate the video.
?How to download videos from YouTube
Once you’re sure you have everything needed to download from YouTube, you can choose from the following ways to download:
1. Download ?a plugin or tool for your browser that lets you download the video straight from YouTube.
2. Use an online service that copies the content remotely and then download the video from their site.
Depending on which method you want to use, here’s a short guide on each way on how to download videos ?from YouTube:
Download through a plugin or tool on your browser:
1. You have to find the service you want to use first. There are a lot of available YouTube downloaders and services for each browser. Search for them using Google.
2. Follow the instructions on how to install the plugin or tool.
3. Most of the time, the plugin or tool makes a ‘download’ button appear whenever you view the video on YouTube. You might have to wait for the whole video to finish before it’s downloaded into the folder you specify. Make sure that you have enough space in your hard drive for the video.
Download through online service:
1. Search for an online service that downloads YouTube videos. There are different kinds of services but most of them require a YouTube link to grab the video.
2. Go to the YouTube video you want to download.
3. Place the cursor on the address bar. Highlight the whole address and copy it.
4. Go back to the online video download service and paste the link on the right field.
5. Follow the site’s instructions.
There you have it, the two best ways on how to download videos from YouTube.