This guide is for anyone who wants to know how to download music from YouTube. In case you didn’t know, it’s possible to rip music from a video or simply download the audio of a video. If you like to listen to artist PV and other song covers or live performances on YouTube, you can put the audio right on your PC, smartphone or music player!
So how do you do that? There are two ways:
1) Download the audio only from the YouTube video directly.
2) Download the YouTube video then rip the audio from it.
For both methods, you usually have to use third-party applications or separate web services. Don’t worry, these services and apps are usually free. If the download or the service asks you for an email, there are a lot of alternative services that don’t or you can use a timed email services that expires a random address after a few minute’s use.
So how do you download music from YouTube? Here’s how to download the music only from YouTube:
1. Go to the YouTube video you want to download the music from.
2. Copy the link on the address bar. Make sure it comes with the “watch” word in it since that’s the direct link for the YouTube video.
3. Search for a YouTube to Mp3 converter on the internet. Type in “YouTube to mp3” in the search bar if you don’t have a preference and see how the website or service gets your video.
4. Paste the YouTube link onto the web app’s converter field.
5. Choose the file format you want and the other options available on the web app.
6. Start the service and wait for your download link.
7. Download the file when your download link appears.
If you want to download the video then get the audio from it, you can usually follow the same process as stated above, only you have to choose to download the whole video instead of just the audio. Once you’ve downloaded the video, a third-party ripping app can do the work for you.
So there you have it; now you know how to download music from YouTube.