The new Dishonored 2 patch is now available globally for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One platforms. It introduces the new game plus mode, a new wheel option for quick-access, and some improved features.
What Does Dishonored 2 Patch Bring?
According to the game?s Creative Director Harvey Smith, the game?s players have asked for it. And they now introduce the Game Plus for Dishonored 2. Players who want to create high-powered characters are going to be delighted by the update.
It is now possible to play Corvo Attano with Domino, or Emily Kaldwin with Devouring Swarm or Possession. Smith also stated that they?re having fun in Arkane Studios and hoped that the players will do too.
Dishonored 2 Patch Notes
The specific list of new features is as follows.
- Game Plus Mode
- New Quick Access Wheel Option made for hiding and unhiding items.
When it comes to the improved features, read on below.
- Fixed the Oraculum false-kill count issue in Royal Conservatory
- Some tweaks on the AI detection to clarify when players are detected or not.
- AI locomotion for running is improved
- Various Bonecharm effects have been fixed including Spiritual Pool, Strong Arm, etc.
- Fixed the issue in slow-motion where some of the inputs were ignored
- Killing an NPC using their own bullet is now made reliable
- Mana potion refill speed have been tweaked depending on difficulty
- Various game logic are now fixed
- Various user interface problems are now fixed
- Further optimization, as well as general performance improvements.
Related Ryse Son of Rome 2 Images Leaked; Dubbed Ryse: The Empire
Upcoming Dishonored 2 Patch To Include Two New Features
Fortunately, Bethesda is not yet done with adding more features to the game that should?ve been there in the first place. Furthermore, the upcoming update that is scheduled next month will include two features such as Custom Difficulty Settings and Mission Select. The first feature will allow the players to further customize Dishonored 2 to their play style.
In addition, using the wide array of settings, they will have the freedom to adjust the challenge with more complex. Furthermore, Dishonored 2 is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
For more on Dishonored 2 Patch news, stay tuned to TheBitBag.