Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will hit the PlayStation 4 (PS4) and the Xbox One this August 19 at a suggested retail price of $59.99, Blizzard said.
In addition, the Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition ?which includes both the base game and the recently-released expansion, Reaper of Souls ? will also be available on PS3 and Xbox 360 priced at $39.99.
Blizzard said that the console version of Reaper of Souls is actually designed to take advantage of the unique features of the console platforms. It will also make players love the game more as all four console versions of the Ultimate Evil Edition feature 4-player same-screen and online multiplayer so whether you’re bonding together on the same couch or joining the fray via PlayStation?Network or the Xbox Live online entertainment network, Reaper of Souls will make players experience Diablo in the best way possible.
Gamers will surely love the Ultimate Evil Edition as it introduces even more ways for players to share their adventures, Blizzard said. Players can share treasures with other players on their friends? lists via an in-game mail system, ?including mysterious Player Gifts containing rare loot for the adventurer whose name they bear.?
Blizzard also said that a new Apprentice mode boosts low-level players’ power while adventuring with high-level friends, making it easier than ever to play together.
Here are the improvements to the Diablo 3 game experience featured in Ultimate Evil Edition, which includes the following:
- A revamp of the game’s loot system
- An expanded Paragon progression system for max-level characters
- Adventure Mode: A new game mode that gives players the freedom to go anywhere and slay anything
- Apprentice mode boosts low-level players’ power while adventuring with high-level friends, making it easier than ever to play together
- Players will also be able to share treasures with other players on their friends lists via an in-game mail system, including mysterious Player Gifts containing rare loot for the adventurer whose name they bear.
- Bounties: Randomized objectives that reward players in new ways for exploring Sanctuary
- Nephalem Rifts: Fully randomized dungeons offering endless replayability and heaps of loot
- Level Cap to 70: Formidable new spells and abilities that take players to new heights of power
- The Mystic: A powerful new artisan who provides heroes with loot-customization options
Moreover, great news for those who will make their pre-orders of the game; they will receive the exclusive Infernal Pauldrons bonus in-game item.
(Photo courtesy of http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14096399/)