Once you hit 70, it?s all about Diablo 3 Torment only Drops and Legendaries. The main hook of the game is gearing your character up for end game. Then when you?re done with one character you repeat for the next one. If you?re ready to hit Torment, here are some things you should know:?
- Keep in mind that Horadric Caches and Kadala don?t give you Torment-only items just because you’re on a higher difficulty. This means that you can?t gamble with Kadala and get Torment-only items as long as you?re on a Torment difficulty.
- Horadric Caches are also not affected by Magic Find or game difficulty. You can get Cache-only items from them on any difficulty.
- Level 70 Unique and Set items that Reaper of Souls brought in only drop on Torment levels.
- You can only access the Infernal Machine (2 bosses in 1 arena) from Torment 1 or higher. The Hermit?s shack isn?t active in any level below Torment 1 and the keys for the Machines don?t drop on the lower levels either.
- Master level and higher allows players to pick up Imperial gems instead of just the Marquise. You usually get a lot of gems from Treasure Goblins and Pygmys.
So what are the Diablo 3 Torment only drops and legendaries?? Here they are:
Legendary Follower Items
Smoking Thurible (Enchantress)
Hand of the Prophet (Enchantress)
Skeleton Key (Scoundrel)
Enchanting Favor (Templar)
Relic of Akarat (Templar)
Legendary Health Potions
Bottomless Potion of the Tower
Bottomless Potion of the Diamond
Bottomless Potion of Regeneration
Bottomless Potion of the Leech
Bottomless Potion of Mutation
Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid
For Class-specific Item Sets, here they are:
The Immortal King
The Legacy of Raekor
Embodiment of the Marauder
Raiment of a Thousand Storms
Armor of Akhan
Tal Rasha?s Wrappings
Monkey King?s Garb
Vyr?s Amazing Arcana
Thorns of the Invoker
The Shadow?s Mantle
Might of the Earth
Raiment of the Jade Harvester
Bastions of Will
Istavan?s Paired Blades
For more information, check out this post on the Battle.net forums.
Remember that you can get these items on Torment 1. Going to higher Torment difficulties only increases the frequency of the drops. Also remember that enemy descriptors and HPs go higher with each slider tick on the difficulty setting. Keep calm and murder the Treasure ?Goblins. We hope you find your Diablo 3 Torment only drops and legendaries!