Diablo3 RoS Patch 2.2 is now live in the Americas server. This means that you now have access to a ton of new Legendary items from Season 2 and the newly-tweaked class sets. If you haven?t gotten your sets together or have access to the new items, then this guide for speed farming in Diablo 3 RoS can get you geared up quickly.
Keep in mind, though, that you need a max level 70 character to get most of these items or to have them as valuable kept gear in your stash. If you get them at lower levels, their stats are not going to be helpful to your character no matter how great their legendary power is.
What you need to speed farm legendary items in Diablo 3 RoS
Here?s what you will need to speed farm and grab as many Legendary items as you can:
- Level 70 character with enough Paragon points to handle Torment 6
- A lot of Normal Rift tokens
- At least one other person in a party. A full party is recommended to get the most out of any farming method.
- Boon of the Hoarder
- Pure DPS build with the highest damage output you can make
Those are a lot of ?needs?. While speed farming is do-able with just a level 70 character in a Normal Rift, it may not be optimized and would probably be more trouble than reward. This steup allows you to maximize your time and get the fastest rate of legendary items for the amount of killing mobs you put in.
How to speed farm for Legendary items in Diablo 3 RoS
Here?s how to speed farm:
- Equip your Goldwrap and make sure that you have the Boon of the Hoarder Legendary gem in one of your jewel slots. This allows you to gain armor equal to the amount of gold you pick up. The gem will greatly enhance the gold drop and you won?t have to worry that much about surviving and Toughness.
- Run through the Normal Rift killing only elite mobs and everything else in the room with them. If you have enough people in the party, ask someone to attract mobs to an elite so you have gold for your Toughness trick.
- After killing the elite mob, move on to the next elite mob. Only kill elite mobs as these have the highest chance to drop a Legendary item. Don?t bother with other mobs and chests.
That is the basic rundown of speed farming in Diablo 3 RoS. You can enhance this further by equipping Nemesis bracers on one of the party members so a shrine or pylon produces an elite pack.
Once you?re done with the Rift Guardian, do a little cleanup with Haedrig and Kadala then dive right back in.
Photo source: Diablo 3 Press Kit